Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dennis and Wendy Beitzel


Married 10/10/2008



Photography by Photo's By Louis

What made your day special? What made my day so special was that all my friends were there to share the most important day of my life with me

What would you change about your wedding day? There is not one thing that I would change about my day. Everything went perfectly as planned and I couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather. I was concerned about having an outdoor ceremony in October in WI. I didn't want people to freeze. It ended up being 70 degrees and the leaves were beginning to change colors so it was gorgeous.

What is your advice for future brides? My only advice for future brides would be to plan your wedding yourself. I planned every last detail of my wedding myself and it was the best thing I ever did. I was not stressed out trying to please other people or feeling obligated to do something that someone else liked or wanted. If anything went wrong I only had myself to blame.

So good luck to you future brides and I would highly recommend Amelishan Bridal. They are very professional and go that extra mile to make you feel special!

No comments: