Saturday, April 11, 2009


Jeremy and Jennifer Means

Married 11/15/2008


I've attached a photo of me and my maid of honor from my wedding day. I bought a bridal gown at Amelishan last summer and was very happy with it. I got a great deal, and although it was not the "latest fashion", it was just what I was looking for. After searching through a number of bridal shops and online, all I found were strapless, backless, absurd, gaudy, ugly, or designer gowns made with only size 00 brides in mind. Alas, I'm not one of those. So it was a pleasant surprise to find a gown that fit like a glove and met my criteria at Amelishan. The attentive service by the store's staff was the icing on the cake. Thank you!
What made your day special?
It was our wedding day. That, in and of itself, made it an extraordinary day
What would you have changed about your wedding day?
My bridesmaid's flowers. In hindsight, I should have searched harder to find a photo of a bouquet I really liked to give the florist. Unfortunately, what you describe to the florist and what you get on the day of your wedding are two different things
What is your advice to future brides?
The stress is incredible, but ultimately worth it. Come the day of your wedding, just try to relax and enjoy it because it will be over in a flash

No comments: